Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week 2 Reflection

This week was a busy week for myself.  I was fortunate enough to go on vacation with all of my family to Costa Rica for the week.  We got back late on Friday and now I am cramming all of my work into these two days to get done on time!

I did narrow down my topic much more this week from my broad start that I had last week.  I am going to focus my action research on the use of the iPads in the Algebra I classes and determine if a greater use of the iPads during class results in better student achievement in Algebra I.

After reading the 9 areas and completing the assignment, I realized that my topic is going to meet several of these areas.

Next week is going to get much more specific with all of the details involved with our action research projects.  I am ready to start working on all the specific details and get this project rolling.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I think the action research plan you have in mind sounds great. Not only will your topic meet several of the 9 areas of wondering, but it incorporates technology. I could only wish my school had an iPad for student use, lol. Good luck with the research... I'll be following your blog to see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete