Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blogging in Education

I can see many benefits of blogging in education.  It is a great way of getting ideas from other teachers. It lets you communicate with other teachers from everywhere, not just in your building.

One way that I can see it being used in my district is to read the blogs of other teachers who are using the iPads in their classrooms like we are wanting to do in our district.  That are not that many districts that have the iPads for all of their students at this point and it is hard to find people to talk to about new ideas.  With a blog, you can easily accomplish this.

I have met several people lately that have blogs about their experiences with flipping the classroom and how to utilize the iPads more effectively.  I have learned quite a bit of information from reading their blogs and learning from their experiences.

With my role in technology now in my district, I am hoping to start a blog so that others can follow what we are doing and learn from our mistakes and from our accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment